Windows User Account Control ( UAC ) is a very important feature for system control-levels. Read more if you do not like the UAC warning.
Disable User Account Control in Windows 8
Windows User Account Control (UAC) prevents any harmful application from infecting your pc by warning you prior to making any changes to the system. One may feel this feature annoying if one installs only trusted softwares and this feature keeps warning. Follow the following steps if you are the one.
1. In the Metro Start Menu click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel , click on More Settings. This will take you to Control Panel window.
4. Click on User Accounts.
5. Click Change User Account Control settings under the Make changes to your user account heading.
6. Slide the bar to Never notify and click Ok.
Windows User Account Control ( UAC ) has raised the bar of user security on Windows and the user is less likely to be a victim of malicious programs. Therefore do not disable it unless you are really annoyed by the warnings.