Power: How to keep Windows 8 from sleeping
If you want to keep your PC awake at all times, learn how to prevent that Windows 8 falls asleep all the time.
Steps to keep Windows 8 from sleeping
1. Open the Control Panel by clicking Control Panel tile in Start Menu.
2. A control panel window opens. Scroll down and click on the More Settings.
3. Next, click on the Large icons in ‘View by’ drop down menu located at the top-right corner.
4. Next, click on the Power Options.
5. Now click on the ‘Change when the computer sleeps’.
6. Next, from the dropdown list select ‘Never’ next to Put the computer to sleep.
7. Lastly, click on the Save Changes button.