Quickly Accessing Network Folders via Explorer
1. Press Windows key + E on your keyboard to open the Windows Explorer
2. At the top you will already see the icon Map network drive. Select it. From the dropdown you can also optionally Disconnect network drives
3. Click on Browse and select Network.
4. Wait a few seconds until you get a list of all computers connected your network drive
5. The network folder will look similar to \\username\share
6. Click on Finish and you’re done, you can now successfully access this network drive from within the Windows 8 explorer