How to enable or disable cookies in internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8?Written by: Dogar Sahab - Published: Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 - Comments
If you want to enable or disable cookies in Internet Explorer 10, refer the tutorial below.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that websites put on your computer, when you first visit that site. It stores your personal information to identify you, when you visit that site next time. When you enter a website using cookies, you will be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your Web browser which stores it for later use.
You can follow the instructions below to enable or disable cookies in Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8.
Steps to disable cookies in internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8
1. Switch to Desktop Mode by pressing Windows + M simultaneously.
2. Right click on the LAN icon and select Network And Sharing Center .
3. Now click on the Internet Options on the left pane of Network And Sharing Center .
4. Now the Internet properties window will appear. Click on the Privacy tab to open. By default this settings is medium.
5. Now click on the bar and lift it up if you want to Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer 10. Don’t forget to click Ok to finalize.
6. Now click on the bar and take it down if you want to Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer 10. Don’t forget to click Ok to finalize.