Print your documents to portable document format using CutePDF in Windows 8.
Print to pdf in Windows 8
CutePDF Writer is a free pdf document creator which installs it self as a printer. Microsoft Office documents, webpages or images can be converted to pdf simply by printing them using the CutePDF writer. Follow the following steps to learn this easy way in Windows 8.
1. Download and install the Ghost Script converter here.
2. If the Program Compatibility Assistant windows pops up, click This program installed correctly.
3. Now download and install the CutePDF Writer available here.
4. Now, to print any document, select the CutePDF Writer and click Print.
5. A Save As window will appear. Enter the filename and click Save.
CutePDF writer is a free pdf generator which uses the Ghost script PS2PDF converter to make pdf documents.