Steps to fix angry birds opengl 2.0 error
1. First of all, open the Charms bar by moving your mouse pointer over the right corner of your screen. Alternatively you may press Windows key + C on Start screen to open Charms bar. Then select Search.
2. Next, type ‘control panel’ in the search box and click on the search button. Then click on the Control Panel icon on the left side of the pane.
3. Next, click on the Hardware and Sound.
4. Next, click on the Device Manager.
5. Next, expand Display adapters by clicking on it.
6. Next, right-click on your display driver and select Update Driver Software. Make sure you have internet connection. Then your display driver will be updated. And finally angry birds game will run smoothly. That are the complete steps to fix angry birds opengl 2.0 error.
The main causes of opengl errors might be an improper installation of the game or it might be due to choosing the inappropriate graphic driver or lastly it may be due to outdated or corrupt drivers on your PC. Make sure you have installed correct graphic driver or the game is installed properly. And finally update your graphic driver.