Cookies: How to enable cookies in Windows 8
Get the most from your online experience by enabling cookies. Learn how to enable them in Windows 8.
Enable cookies in Windows 8
1. In the Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel , click on More Settings. This will take you to Control Panel window.
4. Click on Internet Options.
5. Select Privacy tab and click on Advanced button.
6. Check Override automatic cookie handling and select Accept option for both. Check Always allow session cookies. Click Ok when done.
To learn more about First party Cookies, Third party Cookies and Session Cookies check out this post.