Here is another basic customization tutorial. This tutorial explains how to change color appearance in windows 8
Changing color and appearance in Windows 8 is a very basic and easy task. You can select your desired color, not only that even you can change the intensity of the color. You may have seen this feature in windows 7 also. In windows color and appearance you can change brightness, Hue and Saturation also.
So, let’s start with the procedure. Just follow these simple steps:-
1. First of all, Open the Desktop by clicking Desktop tile on the Start Screen on your Windows 8.
2. Now, Right click on your desktop and select Personalize.
3. Next, Left Click on Windows Color at the bottom.
4. Now, you can select your desired color by simply selecting the color grid from the available list.
5. You may also change Color Intensity of the particular selected color by changing the slider.
6. Now, you may enable or disable Transparency by checking or leaving the Transparency option box blank.
Next Screenshot shows Step 4 to step 6 with proper markings
7. Next, you may click on the arrow sign beside the “Show Color Mixer” option to enable additional options from where you can manually adjust the brightness, Hue and Saturation levels by simply changing the corresponding sliders and finally click on “Save Changes” option to apply changes.
You are done. Now, whenever you want to change the color appearance of your windows 8 just follow these simple steps. This tutorial is a very basic customization tutorial. Hope you have enjoyed reading it.