Maybe you might be annoyed by seeing a message to restart your Windows 8 after installing updates. We explain how to disable this annoying message
Steps to disable Windows update message
1. open the Charms bar by moving your mouse pointer over the right cornor of your screen. Alternatively you may press Windows key + C on Start screen to open Charms bar. Then select Search.
2. Next, type ‘gpedit.msc’ in the search box and click on the search button. Then click on the gpedit icon on the left side of the pane.
3. Next, Expand Computer Configuration and then Administrative Templates. Next, expand Windows Components
4. Next, under Windows components, select Windows Update. And on it’s right pane, check for ‘No auto-restart for logged in users…” . Right click on it and select Edit.
5. Finally, click Enabled and then click on the Apply button and OK. That are the complete steps to disable message Windows 8 needs to restart.
Sometimes restarting is essential but at some time you may ignore it.